Sunday 26 May 2013

I am a River Cottage Baby

My Auntie gives some pretty good presents, and for Christmas she gave my Mummy and Daddy a copy of the River Cottage Baby & Toddler Cookbook. Mummy thinks it is pretty good, and has used it to make some more my more unusual purees. My favourites include Butternut Pumpkin with Lentils, Baked Apple and Rhubarb, and a yummy Spinach, Barley and Onion Puree.

The book has even got recipes for the whole family, and my mummy has been trying out some of the cake recipes for when I am a bit older.

Mummy tells me that the book is very good, as the recipes all give suggestions for how to make them baby friendly, or to jazz them up for adults. I am not really sure what she means, but as long as the yummy food keeps coming then I am happy!

Mummy has tried a few different cook books and she tells me that this one is the best for variety and foods that you might actually want to eat.




No comments:

Post a Comment