Saturday 28 September 2013

Atomic Claremont

Mummy and Auntie Lala had business in Claremont today so I decided to take them out for lunch. I chose Atomic cafe because they have cool wooden high chairs and nice waitresses, who kept telling me how cute I am. 

I had a vego panini ($10.50), which contained one of my favourite ingredients - bread. 


I also helped Mummy and Auntie with their bacon burger and calamari salad ($18.50 each). Auntie is a burger expert and she said this one had a nice moist pattie, with free range bacon, aioli, gherkins, avocado and salad. My favourite bit was called "shoe string fries". I like to chew on Mummy's shoelaces but they don't taste the same. 

I also had a babycino ($1). It came with marshmallows and chocolate flakes! I had not had one before and I was a bit confused about how to eat it. 

Turns out it is a drink! Milk like I have at home, only warm and with bubbles. Yum! 

Do you like my moustache? 

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I love your moustache Megan! I often try to wear a milk moustache myself but my husband (your Uncle Aaron) keeps wiping it off. It's very frustrating. I've never been to Atomic but your review makes me want to go there. Auntie Lala's burger looks wonderful. I am a bacon fiend, particularly when there's also cheese. Do you like cheese? If not, I'm sure you will one day. It's almost as nice as bread.

    ReplyDelete