Sunday 19 January 2014

'tis the season to be jolly...full of milk

Nana made this for me. I shared some of it.
December was a very busy month. There was one day that everyone gave me lots of colourful paper to rip. It was wrapped around boxes with Lego and books and things inside. Mummy called them "Christmas gifts", which I guess was in return for the gift I brought home from daycare for Mummy and Auntie E. It made them go all hot, then their hands and feet went all sore and spotty and they laid on the couch and groaned a lot for a few days. Daddy said that I had "broken Auntie."

Luckily, Mummy and Auntie both recovered enough for me to take them (and Daddy) out to sample babycinos.

$2 (includes marshmallows!), Broadwater Busselton

Free (with bonus moustache!), Gloria Jeans
Free (and can you tell I like the little gingerbread men), Gloria Jeans
$2 (with marshmallows! And sugar!), Janny's, Bunbury
Where's your favourite place for babycinos?




No comments:

Post a Comment